Creating a Google My Business listing is FREE, simple, and incredibly effective. If you have not set one up yet, I urge you to do so ASAP.
What is it?
- An online listing for your business, verified by Google. The listing helps your SEO ranking and improves your visibility. Did I mention it’s FREE?
What you need to get started
- A google email address
- A physical address for your business. The address does not have to be visible online but Google will not approve your listing without a physical address. They will not approve P.O. boxes or addresses obtained at the UPS Store.
How you do it
- Use your Google email address and login here
- Follow the prompts and enter the required information. Here’s a detailed list from Google.
- Google may need to send you a postcard to verify your business. Once you receive the postcard and enter your code, your listing will go live.
What it does
Google My Business listings elevate the visibility of your business on Google. It improves your SEO ranking and provides users a quick and easy way to access your business information.
Figure 1. Gives you an online listing next to the search results
Figure 2. Helps your ranking.
For more information about SEO or Google My Business, email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to provide you with a free website analysis. Google My Business listings are included in all our SEO packages.
About Delegate It Digital
Delegate It Digital is a boutique digital marketing agency in Somerville, New Jersey specializing in search engine optimization. Their clients range from small, local businesses to national ecommerce sites. With Delegate It Digital, your business receives local relationship management with global resources. Visibility is everything.